Health & Safety Measures
Dear valuable Guests,
Keeping up with the latest information regarding the spread of the virus SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 disease, we would like to inform guests about protective measures that we have taken concerning our personnel and guests.In particular, the following actions have been performed and measures have been taken, on the basis of both the crisis management procedure and the COVID-19 risk assessment directives:
- All personnel are trained in preventive measures and new operational standards according to set government protocols.
- Access to non-employees of the hotel has been restricted only to critical suppliers (e.g. technicians), are allowed to enter the hotel with controlled access.
- Hand sanitizers have been added to all areas of the Hotels at key points for guests and personnel, especially those that are relatively remote from hand wash sinks.
- Enhanced the frequency of cleaning and disinfection has been increased, with a greater emphasis on common areas (toilets, offices, etc.) but also on common equipment (scanners, computers, switches, desks, photocopiers, etc.).
- We introduced contactless check-in.
- We created a QR code to assist and offer to all guests the information needed.
- We introduced changes in our breakfast room in order to meet distancing requirements.
- Reduced paper amenities in the guest rooms and reception.
- We developed a stay home procedures where our employees are encouraged not to come to work in case of perception of symptoms alike COVID-19.
- All employees were re-informed of best personal hygiene practices (hand washing, coughing sneezing on tissues to be discarded or at least on elbows, non-contact of hands with face, avoiding sharing objects).
- We keep safety stock in personal protective equipment and cleaning chemicals.
What to Expect During Your Stay:
Our zest to offer a great stay is at the highest level. To that, guests' safety is our highest priority. We are constantly following the latest health guidelines and global prevention best practices. We offer a great stay while we kindly ask our guests their cooperation in order to excercise Health & Safety Practices.
Social Distancing is a required practice in our hotel's public settings. We have rearranged our lobby and other common areas following these directions. Guests are kindly requested to be mindful of other guests and keep a safe 2 m or 6 ft distance between them . Hotel staff practices health and safety requirements as they have been trained to do so . They use gloves & masks.
For guests' safety, some services or amenities such as pool and daily housekeeping may be modified or suspended. Guests will be constantly informed.
For guest's safety our hotels reserve the right to ask for COVID-19 diagnostic testing upon arrival or during stay, based on a sampling plan or if contagious disease symptoms appear. In cases where sickness occurs during the stay, guests should notify the Front Desk. A specialized health care professional will attend. In case of serious sickness, guests may be requested to receive appropriate health care from a nearby healthcare facility. During epidemics we are entitled to employ precautionary measures within our judgment or as required by Health authorities.
Rhenia Mykonos has access to the Public Health System of the island and is affiliated with a private doctor for immediate response.
• Will there be contact with the reception during check-in or will there be a digital check-in?
A digital check-in will be available by clicking on a link via email leading to an online form.
• Is check-in and check-out conducted at the same time?
Standard check-in is now at 15.00 and check-out at 11.00.
• How are you safely managing social distancing?
Discrete Floor Stickers are installed in front of reception desks for social distancing purposes. Tables and chairs in all F&B outlets are spread out according to Hellenic Health and Safety legislation. At the pool there will be a 2 meters distance (6 ft) between the sunbeds . Several areas will have specially designed signs to remind our guests to keep safe distances.
Rooms / Housekeeping
• How many times will I receive housekeeping services and linen changing?
Housekeeping services and daily change of linen is upon request . Room cleaning and linen changing is arranged with the front desk by a simple call to the Reception.
•Will mini bar service be available in my room?
Mini bar service is temporary stopped as a standard procedure. Room service is available
• How are you deep-cleaning regularly multi-use items such as key and safes, TV remotes and light switches?
Keys will be disinfected with a UV light and disinfecting cleaners and will be given to the guest in a sealed envelope. The keys will not be returned to the reception until check out. TV & AC controls sanitized before each check in.
• Are you giving every guest a temperature check?
Yes we will, and thereafter if needed we will follow the Action Plan enforced by the legislation of the Hellenic Ministry of Health.
• What is the standard procedure of the hotel if a guest is suspected with COVID- 19?
We will follow the Action Plan as per the legislation of the Hellenic Ministry of Health. In case a guest is suspected with COVID-19, a speciﬁed associate doctor will proceed with all necessary prescribed measures.
• What are the basic hygiene standards that the staﬀ will follow?
Every staﬀ member will strictly comply with the basic protective measures against COVID-19 as they have been trained to do by the Hellenic Ministry of Health. Staff has received training for their health monitoring, medical screening procedures. Every staff member will wear disposable gloves & masks
Food & Beverage
• Will breakfast buﬀet be operating as normal?
The staff will assist you to have access to all buﬀet items . Staﬀ will clean and disinfect all breakfast area surfaces according to our reinforced cleaning and sanitation plan.
• Will the bar operate as normal?
Yes. Have in mind that all cutlery, crockery and glassware will be washed and disinfected in high temperatures and all trays and other service equipment will be disinfected after each use. Our staff will serve you using appropriate mask or transparent face shield.